Thread: Have you owned other Nissans? Driven an OLD Micra?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Oh boy, 87 pulsar nx was my first car ever. Bought in 2001 with 180K on it, drove it to about 240, replacing maybe a cv joint once? Loved that car to death until it got stolen and crashed just a few blocks from my place

Moved to Japan, bought a N14 Pulsar 3HB in 2005, probably had 60k or so, only had it a few years until the my ex took it from me in the split.

Took a small break from Nissans, driving a 93 Integra
    Name:  IMG_3700.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  93.8 KB
    from 08-June 2012, when I crashed it, borrowed a bmw 320 for three weeks until the tranny ****ted out, then a late 90's J30 for two weeks until it stopped starting, then a 93 Golf until it melted.

In November 2012 (FIVE MONTHS FIVE CARS BABY!!!) I bought AN 04 Sentra Spec-V, totaled it in March 2013, bought an 03 Accord Coupe, crashed it ~4 weeks later.

April 2013 I bought my 02 Sentra Spec-V and have been in love with it since. Told my mechanic I wanted to replace the front of the exhaust with a header, but he pooh-pooed my fears, saying there was no way for ceramic from the cat to trash the cylinders.

Then it happened.

I burn about 2L of oil a day right now it is gross.

But I think she's pretty:

That is my story.

I don't have any photos of many of them on this computer, I'll update as I find them.
    Last edited by nichol; 03-14-2015 at 04:42 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.2 mpg (Imp) ... 15.3 km/L ... 36.0 mpg (US) ...