Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    Looks nice!

It's funny to see the cars bought by the "early adopters"... left on display, despite being sold! In the showroom in Moremogilny's case, or front & center outside like yours.

I suppose when they have a bunch of them around to show off, they won't have to do that any more.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Name:  100_6687.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  96.3 KBName:  100_6685.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  96.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    Plaza phoned and said I can get my new Micra Monday.
    It is Monday and I have it. Sales Consultant was great. Helped with Bluetooth and showed all the controls. Said he is geting seven more soon. He is at Plaza Nissan in Hamilton. His name is Brendan. Give him a call 905-389-3588 and tell him Antruby sent you. He will help you. Just got it home no time to put Ants on it yet or take out spare. Will send more pics later.
    Last edited by Antruby; 05-05-2014 at 06:13 PM.
    Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Congrats! One of the first in Canada, and the first forum member to get one home!

... no time to put Ants on it yet
    OK, now I have to ask: what does the name mean?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks

Name

My name is Rose. Years ago my Niece called me Aunt Ruby But I like ants. I will have them on the car soon.
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Name:  100_6703.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  93.3 KBName:  100_6710.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  88.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    My name is Rose. Years ago my Niece called me Aunt Ruby But I like ants. I will have them on the car soon.
    No ants yet but my husband took out the thirty five pound spare tire and jack.Name:  100_6712.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  89.8 KB

Thanks
    You have a hydraulic lift?

"Antruby" - interesting story. Did you have ants on your Rogue too?

Thanks
    ^^
    Thanks for the picture of the tire and kit. Was the kit located in a nook below the carpet of the cargo area, and do you now have a small, secret compartment resulting from the kit removal?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ustauk For This Useful Post:

Antruby (09-06-2014)

Thanks

"The ants are my friends; they're blowing in the wind." - Bob Dylan
    Last edited by AlphaMicra; 05-06-2014 at 05:34 AM.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaMicra For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (05-06-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    You have a hydraulic lift?

"Antruby" - interesting story. Did you have ants on your Rogue too?
    Yes on the Silver 2009 and the Black 2010. The lift is a 9000 pound two post from China. Two thousand dollars five years ago new.I will post pics of ants on Rogues if I can find them .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    ^^
    Thanks for the picture of the tire and kit. Was the kit located in a nook below the carpet of the cargo area, and do you now have a small, secret compartment resulting from the kit removal?
    Yes but the carpet will now not hold anything that is heavy. Think I will remove it and just put fabric there till
    I return on lease.