Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy from Hamilton.

Thanks

New guy from Hamilton.

Hey fellow Micra owners.

New to this forum but very active in forums in general.

I'm Mark from Hamilton. Just pulled the trigger on a 2016 Micra S. (Just need to find the one I want) In blue with a 5 speed.

What brought me to a Micra is that I currently drive a 2014 Audi S4 Teknick and going from Hamilton to Cambridge everyday has really racked up the miles on her. So I decided this was a nice inexpensive mode of transportation. And the cars seem like a lot of fun too and cheap to put a few aftermarket parts on
    Now I just wait for a call back and then go pick her up!!

I look forward to chatting with you guys and getting some Mod tips and where to get advise after I pick her up!!

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks
    Hey Mark

Another base S manual joins the fleet! They're surprisingly popular among members - moreso than in the general Micra population, I suspect: Micra Garage stats overview... forum members love their 5-speeds, SR's and base S's

Keeping the miles off the Audi because of a lease? Your commute must be close to 100 km round trip each day. It does add up.

As for mods, you have probably seen this thread already:
    Thread: Micra modifications / customizations list

Anyway, welcome to the community!

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Hey Mark

Another base S manual joins the fleet! They're surprisingly popular among members - moreso than the general Micra population, I suspect: Micra Garage stats overview... forum members love their 5-speeds, SR's and base S's

Keeping the miles off the Audi because of a lease? Your commute must be close to 100 km round trip each day. It does add up.

As for mods, you have probably seen this thread already:
    Thread: Micra modifications / customizations list

Anyway, welcome to the community!

Darin
    Thanks for the welcome Darin,

No I bought the Audi outright new in 2014, but that the mileage and value isn't where I need it to be right now. And the wife said it was ok (LOL)

I've already been stalking the mod section and the wheels and tires section so I can get some cool ideas on what mods are good, popular and reasonable.
    And you're not far off on the km's. 130km per day 5 days a week, plus holidays, around town and any excuse to drive it.. But yeah that S model seems to be the one for me. I don't need the extra bells and whistles on it. That's what I have the S4 for!

Now to find that illusive Borla exhaust for the lil whip!! lol

Cheers!

Thanks
    And the wife said it was ok (LOL)
    Permission for a new toy! Need say no more.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I'm trying to find a 2016 S fingers crossed, Hamilton Micra meet lol rollen with the scooter guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMicra23 View Post
    I'm trying to find a 2016 S fingers crossed, Hamilton Micra meet lol rollen with the scooter guys
    Hey now were talkin!!! I got my fingers crossed for ya as well buddy!! (but were faster than those guys) lmao! :P

Hamilton Micra's represent!!!

Thanks
    Nice to see a few more Hamiltonians! Welcome both.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wynter For This Useful Post:

BaddMicra (10-17-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynter View Post
    Nice to see a few more Hamiltonians! Welcome both.
    Hey thanks! We should have a Micra get together for a wing night in the Hammer with the other Hammerheads sometime!! Would love to get some mod ideas for my lil scooter!!! lol

Thanks
    I met another Hamilton Micra owner through neat circumstances. We both lost a hub cap at the same time. I found mine, my neighbor found his, but someone took it by the time we went for it.
    STST1300 had a spare, brought it to the Forks of the Credit meet, gave it to me and I met the guy to give it to him. Nice how we can help each other.
    My daughter has had IMPUL help her out (she has a 350 Z) in our garage. We could do a Hamilton or Hamilton/Toronto meet partway, would be nice to see some of the gang again. Enough yap, but I'm a 'girl' goes with the territory!

Thanks
    That's a nice monster to have tucked away in the garage right there!! Your daughter must love that Z!! Did you get your Nismo badge through the dealer??
    Cheers,
    Mark