Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 153

Thread: The wheel fitment thread

  1. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Yup, it worked! Looks good.

    Welcome to the forum. Are you going manual or auto?
    Manual. No-brainer for me as both of our current cars are manual and I'm not a big fan of the automatics in most smaller/cheaper cars. Once I get the car I will make a post in the introductions forum.



  2. #102
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    I have a coworker looking to sell their 195/60/R15 winter tires with about 10000 km on them. Based on some internet searching it looks like these would be about a 2% difference on the speedometer, which is fine, but can someone who knows more about tires confirm that these would fit on the stock rims of an SV? I bought alloy rims for the stock all-seasons so I will be using the stock rims for winter.

  3. #103
    Junior Member Clintownicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennerM View Post
    I have a coworker looking to sell their 195/60/R15 winter tires with about 10000 km on them. Based on some internet searching it looks like these would be about a 2% difference on the speedometer, which is fine, but can someone who knows more about tires confirm that these would fit on the stock rims of an SV? I bought alloy rims for the stock all-seasons so I will be using the stock rims for winter.
    You're fine for sure. However make sure you're getting an incredible price on those tires, as new ones in that size aren't all that expensive unless you want Michelin XIce 3

  4. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Decided to pass on the winter tires, will look again in September.

    I got my Ixion IX001 rims installed today. They definitely improve the look of the car IMO (the photo doesn't really do them justice). Just waiting for some Nissan logo center cap stickers to finish off the look. Got them at CanadaWheels.ca

    Name:  NewWheels.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  98.4 KB

  5. #105
    Junior Member Clintownicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennerM View Post
    Decided to pass on the winter tires, will look again in September.

    I got my Ixion IX001 rims installed today. They definitely improve the look of the car IMO (the photo doesn't really do them justice). Just waiting for some Nissan logo center cap stickers to finish off the look. Got them at CanadaWheels.ca

    Name:  NewWheels.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  98.4 KB
    Looks great! Mind if I share this on our social media for our #canadawheelstruestories campaign?

    Also, and this applies to everyone on here, send an e-mail to sales@canadawheels.ca when you're looking for new wheels and tires, mention you were referred by me on this forum and I'll see what kind of hookups I can provide!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clintownicus For This Useful Post:

    Pete (08-12-2015)

  7. #106
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Sure, share away. Wish I could have washed the car but didn't have time so it is a bit dirty as I live in a construction zone right now.

  8. #107
    Junior Member Clintownicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennerM View Post
    Sure, share away. Wish I could have washed the car but didn't have time so it is a bit dirty as I live in a construction zone right now.
    If you want to take one with a cleaner car go ahead and share it on our facebook.

  9. #108
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    I am headed away on vacation shortly to cottage country and I don't have a Facebook account, so that won't be happening anytime soon. Besides, keeping the car clean is a losing battle when you have to drive on dirty/dusty roads just to get home. Hopefully they will be doing a final pave on our street before winter hits.

    Feel free to post the one I took.

  10. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Juarez, Mexico
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    My March / Micra 2016 with a Mini Copper wheels 17" offset 48 and tires Barum Bravuris 2 215/45 R17

    First 600 miles and everything was perfect, 200 miles dry, 300 raining and 100 mountain highway.

    Name:  20151113_131725.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  98.2 KB
    Name:  20151113_131731.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  99.1 KB
    Name:  20151113_131748.jpg
Views: 916
Size:  94.2 KB
    Name:  20151113_131740.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  93.5 KB
    Name:  20151113_131753.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  84.2 KB
    Last edited by eskiabraham; 11-16-2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: adding photos

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eskiabraham For This Useful Post:

    MetroMPG (11-17-2015),ptbo micra (11-12-2015)

  12. #110
    Administrator MetroMPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    Posts
    4,072
    Thanks
    1,276
    Thanked 520 Times in 397 Posts
    Looking forward to the photos, eskiabraham.

    And welcome to the forum!


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •