Thread: Mosport meet September

Thanks

Mosport meet September

Anyone going to mosport for the cup races labour day weekend?

Thanks
    Yes unless I am dead hospitalized or in jail! I would love to bring my wife to this one. Its with the nascar pintys and nascar camping world truck series race which is called the Chevy Silverado 250! I have never seen the nascar trucks race before and I can hardly wait for this. This is nice and close for us so rather than making the wife sit thru the long drive to Tremblant I would just take her there. I know of at least one Canadian in the truck race and that is Cameron Hayley from Alberta driving the #13 cabinets by Hayley Toyota tundra. The micra cup race in Trois-Rivières next weekend will be webcast live around the world on something called fanschoice tv so if I dont go ill be watching it there. Speaking of going nissan has announced that anyone who shows their nissan key will gain access to the nissan vip tent that will be located beside the micra cup paddocks behind turn one by the entrance to the pool. GP3R is a very popular event in Quebec and features nascar pintys and FIA rally cars and more.

Thanks
    Considering going and bringing the lady if others are interested can't find the event schedule though

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    It's unofficial I'm not 100% sure I'm going yet. It's on the tail end of my vacation, as well it's my birthday that weekend. A lot going on, but I'd still like to get out if I can.