Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any interest in custom 3D printed intake with MAF housing? (Micra/Versa/Note)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    does the sensor sit in the same position as stock? depth, tube diameter, etc. that looks a little different. seems to sit high and alittle smaller. could you add the dimensions. an offset maf can throw things outta wack.
    The pictured maf sensor housing isn't for a Micra or Versa, its for a different car. I just posted it as an example of what can be done. I haven't designed the Micra one yet. I need to get my hands on a OEM housing so I can design it based off the stock part.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    if someone wants mine I'm getting a pipe made soon and ordering an itg filter to make my own micra cup intake. or I might just hack apart the injen one to make it..
    Could we borrow your factory MAF housing?? (To design the new one)

Not getting a reply from bridgenorth who offered his. We'll pay to ship it both ways of course... and give you a sweet discount on the printed part.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Could we borrow your factory MAF housing?? (To design the new one)

Not getting a reply from bridgenorth who offered his. We'll pay to ship it both ways of course... and give you a sweet discount on the printed part.
    The stock one or the injen one? But yes. Yes you can!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

Vapor (08-12-2016)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Excellent, I'll PM my address and we'll get it worked out. Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

Vapor (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Glad to see others 3D printing stuff for their cars I'm just finishing molding new spring seats (printed the molds) to convert the rear end from 5 inch plain to 2.5 inch squared & ground. The mercedes air dams and wheel spoilers are ready to go and converting the foglight pods in to BMW air curtains is likely happening in a week or so.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azmodon For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (09-21-2016),Pete (09-14-2016),Vapor (09-14-2016)

Thanks
    Can't wait to see that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodon View Post
    Glad to see others 3D printing stuff for their cars I'm just finishing molding new spring seats (printed the molds) to convert the rear end from 5 inch plain to 2.5 inch squared & ground. The mercedes air dams and wheel spoilers are ready to go and converting the foglight pods in to BMW air curtains is likely happening in a week or so.
    Looking forward to the new thread!

If it's 3-d printed, feel free to offer to sell parts in the classified section.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...