Thread: Fender rolling.

Fender rolling.

Since I'm going to roll my fenders I might be buying a new tool.
    Anyone else want the fenders rolled?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I already have that tool, keep it behind the bedroom door, it's called an aluminum baseball bat. lol

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (06-12-2016),Johnuk (06-12-2016),ptbo micra (06-11-2016),Wark (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Impul do your coilovers go so low that you need to roll the Wings? Sorry - fenders? Lol! I'm jealous! This in mine and that's all the way down on the front! Name:  DSC_0174.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  97.3 KB also a nice little k11 that parked next to me haha

I rub every now and then. I want to go lower but I keep hitting the tab holding the bumper and fender togather, so I'm going to cut them all off and grind them down.
    I ordered bumper quick releases, Then 225/50r16 potenza re71-r's.
    To fit my z32 calipers I have to use a 25mm spacer so the rim clears the caliper. My rims and tires are pretty flush right now. So I'm going to have about an inch of poke. So rules of car tuning, I must lower even more, shorten up the spring, and roll the fenders.

And no... It will not be stanced I like my tire having lots of contact. I think mud flaps are a must have now.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

Johnuk (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Gonna look good! Look forward to seeing it done! I would like some better brakes aswell

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnuk For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (06-12-2016)

Fitting the z32 caliper has been quiet the task. Lots of trial and error. I think I've got it sorted now tho.
    The clio might have calipers that fits. Impul racing has a brake package, but it's like $3k+
    In theory the Infiniti calipers fit. But they are even bulkier then the z32.

Try upgrading your pads and lines first. An airduct would help cool them. I seem to be glazing my stock rotors.

Thanks
    Yeah I'm on EBC pads, they have been an improvement over the Nissan ones. I'm hoping someone will start doing some drilled & grooved discs soon. I think the should of built the Micra with a rear disc axel, at least as an option. There are a lot of cars about with much less power that have, my mums Toyota iq has rear discs and that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding! Lol

Thanks
    Don't know if you've seen these Impul? Not too stupidly expensive.I want them but means also going up to 16" wheels so I just can't afford. http://pbbrakes.com/nissan-micra-k13...brake-kit.html

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnuk For This Useful Post:

Vapor (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Wow that is actually doable. Good find.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

Johnuk (06-13-2016)