Thread: No love from SUV drivers?

Thanks

No love from SUV drivers?

This isn't the first time that something like this has happened to me. Generally, I find a lot of road rage coming from drivers of crossover SUV's as I slip my way through traffic. Is it just my perspective, or has this sort of thing happened to you?

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaMicra For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    come in QC! we have a lot of these!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to palourde77 For This Useful Post:

Wynter (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    This almost exact thing happened to me today only different. lol As well it was much more cordial. Was in a parking lot about to pull into a spot when a girl pulls up in front of my spot that I'm about to turn into. She looks over and points to an empty spot that I'm blocking as if to say I should move. I chuckled and pointed to the spot she was blocking that I intended to pull into. I was stopped and had my blinker on so she conceded and took the spot next to the one she wanted it as they were all empty. lol We had a good laugh about it afterwards. I have video as well but since she was to the left she was out of frame. As well it seemed like it was like a 30 second ordeal, however after reviewing the video it was more like a 2 seconds. Funny how your mind works.
    Last edited by Vapor; 06-11-2016 at 02:20 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

Wynter (06-11-2016)

Thanks
    Hmm.. Quebec, Ville Saint-Laurent...

Not stereotyping, but there are lots of arab woman in the city that drive huge 7-passenger vans or SUVs. probably because they have a big family... but of course they are usually very nice and don't show the finger. I don't get mad, i just give them time.. but it's just fun to watch them struggle parking in narrow spots or get stuck in the mall parking...

SUVs hate me. Any car I follow thinks I'm following to close and flashin them ( vapor - your buddy's not the first to say it )
    My lights angle down slightly and are lower due to me lowering the car. Any bumps even small ones change the angle from my rear end dipping. But it's just that they point at the rear view mirror then away then back at te mirror, simulating a flash.

Jacked up and large diesel Trucks can't see me cause I'm in there blind spot. Once they can't see my lights they think I'm right on there ass, but there's like 5-6 car lengths or more between us. SUV s can't see us either. It's all perspective.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...