Thread: Aftermarket mufflers?

Thanks

Aftermarket mufflers?

I'd sure like to drive around in a Micra with a nice deep throaty sound to it. It would make crawling through all the 30k zones in YYC a little less s painful. But I know nothing about aftermarket exhaust systems. Any suggestions as to how I could get a deep throaty sound (but not too loud) without breaking the bank?

Thanks
    me id love to get that sound, one of the few things ive been wanting on my car.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
    I'd sure like to drive around in a Micra with a nice deep throaty sound to it. It would make crawling through all the 30k zones in YYC a little less s painful. But I know nothing about aftermarket exhaust systems. Any suggestions as to how I could get a deep throaty sound (but not too loud) without breaking the bank?
    you can get the micra cup exhaust from Motorsports In Action in Quebec, it is a stainless cat back. I think 795. if there is a custom muffler place near you you could get a 2 inch magnaflow put in.

Thanks
    Have the rear box (muffler) swapped out for one that is smaller and free flowing. A 4 inch round by 12 or 14 inch long should do the job and can stick a new tail pipe on at the same time!
    Or have the middle box removed from the system, cheapest option but won't make as much sound difference.

Thanks
    Thanks for the info and suggestions. I'll look into it.