Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Look Closely, can you see it?

Thanks
    Way I look at it, the blue ones that they sell everywhere don't match my car. If blue is ok why not red. Plus I see 10 cars a day with no actual paint on their plates or the paint is hanging off like dead skin, I'm just trying to protect mine. Also still waiting for my red led to arrive for the plate light.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/...cross-ontario/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

Johnuk (06-27-2016),Wynter (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    i always had the "smoke" dark covers on my plates to protect them and when i had a black car would blend in nicely. after 3 years and no ticket in my old car, i put them on this car upon purchase and got stopped last year some point and got a ticket in broad daylight officer tells me she cant see my plate writes me a ticket saying at night would be even harder to see uhh at night the plate is lite up by a white LED making it easier to see LOL.

I took pictures day and night printed them went to court first attendance with prosecutor and she wouldn't do nothing as the picture was taken when I was pulled over. GEEZ.... put it off to trial. Went to trial months later and showed them that u could clearly see the plate and they withdrew the ticket

Covers stay on forever to protect the plate especially since i got personalized plates. Now i have clear covers thanks to Wynter so that both our vanity plates can show off nicely for the pictures :P (since when ur not taking direct pictures the plate can be less visible from certain angles)

Plus now that I have a silver car the clear plate covers look good since the plate almost blends in with the car as is

I ranted sry if it was too long :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to L1ghtninchris For This Useful Post:

Wynter (06-28-2016)