Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nismo side stripes

Thanks

Nismo side stripes

Just ordered some of these Nismo style stripe decals, does anyone know the best way to apply decals this size? I was told a while ago, to hang them in the correct position with tape then peel and stick or something like that? I've also been told to spray loads of soapy water on the car and slide into position? Here's a pic of what I've ordered Name:  $_3.JPG
Views: 992
Size:  34.4 KB

Thanks
    If I keep seeing all these neat decals, you won't know my car is grey! WANT one, or two!

I would go with your first option to apply it to your car. I've seen it done on utube that way. Post photos once applied!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wynter For This Useful Post:

Johnuk (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    I find it nervracking doing things like this, but also determined I'm not gonna pay someone at a sign shop to do it lol! Yeah I think the tape way sounds easier? I'll check you tube for guidance - never thought of that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnuk View Post
    I find it nervracking doing things like this, but also determined I'm not gonna pay someone at a sign shop to do it lol! Yeah I think the tape way sounds easier? I'll check you tube for guidance - never thought of that?
    I found that photo and it said: detailed application instructions demonstrated in our video links.

Wouldn't copy or paste. Too costly for me, so I'll know my car is grey still!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynter View Post
    If I keep seeing all these neat decals, you won't know my car is grey! WANT one, or two!

I would go with your first option to apply it to your car. I've seen it done on utube that way. Post photos once applied!!
    Ebay search Nismo Micra k13 and they are on first page. £38.99 + £9.99 delivery. So about $70/$80-ish dollar? Come from Hong Kong but feedback looks good!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynter View Post
    I found that photo and it said: detailed application instructions demonstrated in our video links.

Wouldn't copy or paste. Too costly for me, so I'll know my car is grey still!
    Ah! I never read that bit! Hopefully that's right and they do send a link! Thanks! I really should start reading the full listings for things before I buy!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnuk View Post
    Ah! I never read that bit! Hopefully that's right and they do send a link! Thanks! I really should start reading the full listings for things before I buy!
    I scrolled down and saw it below. I'll check the page again, as I think the link is there somewhere, but if they send it with the decal, great. It looks awesome. I too would be nervous applying a larger decal. Both my MF's are off a few millimeters and it bugs me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wynter For This Useful Post:

Johnuk (03-11-2016)

Thanks
    Yes I see it now I'm on mobile so have to press "item description" I can't see a link tho? Sometimes sellers email them to you though.

Thanks
    No luck, I've searched that page for a link and can't find one.

Thanks
    Cheers anyway!