My Micra Fuel Records
View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 10.0 L/100 km ... 28.4 mpg (Imp) ... 10.0 km/L ... 23.6 mpg (US) ...
sometimes, when walking in the parking lot of Ikea, i see people with nice car taking 2 spots.... asshole behavior, but i can understand... I witnessed that a girl with a beetle (no stereotype) parking next to a jeep... funny part is.. she self-destroyed her own car... and the jeep probably had a few scratches.... now if i have a ferrari parked there instead of a jeep, it will be totally different story.
- If a parking lot is sloped a bit, never park near the bottom, run-away buggies will find your car! I've seen this many times.
- If there's an end spot, park as close to the end line in that spot, so the next guy beside you has more room in 'his' spot (assuming he parks IN his spot), avoiding door dings. (hopefully).
- I park somewhat near a buggy return, but the farthest one from the store. People tend to return them if it's nearby.
- I even scan above: I had a walnut fall from a tree denting my old car, and of course, sap, mess, etc.
- And lastly, park far away, then something that is more likely than you winning the lottery will happen, a guy will park right beside you!