Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Microbe" (Sold) :: 2015 Nissan Micra S (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    "Microbe" (Sold)
    Nissan
    Micra S
    Grey K36
    Manual

Bought since december 2014
    Sold in April 2017
    73 000km

Modifications

- Nissan forum sticker
    - "SR" Spoiler on the stock nissan micra "S"
    - Nismo Badge front/rear
    - Rallye Armor Mud Flap

Glovebox seat cover

Skidplate under the motor, so no more dusk, rock and mud going inside the motor space!

Nothing more "cheap" side of a washer plate ... which has been cut (without actual measurement) and paint for better resistance with time. So, not really strong ... but enough to stop small rocks, sand, mud, snow block to pass into the engine compartment.

Aftermarket rim for Summer

Comments: 14 / Views: 19641
    Thanks
    Wow, that car look awesome, sometime i do thing that I would have liked to be born ealier to enjoy these day of car. Now, today, it more is techno stuff and less mecanic. "Old school" will always be awesome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pilip948 View Post
    Wow, that car look awesome, sometime i do thing that I would have liked to be born ealier to enjoy these day of car. Now, today, it more is techno stuff and less mecanic. "Old school" will always be awesome!
    It is one of the reasons I got a Micra... As simple as you can get nowdays...feels like driving a car not sitting on a couch in your living room.

I must say though, the future looks more interesting than the past, I would love to convert the Micra to electric in ten years.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    It is one of the reasons I got a Micra... As simple as you can get nowdays...feels like driving a car not sitting on a couch in your living room.

I must say though, the future looks more interesting than the past, I would love to convert the Micra to electric in ten years.
    Same for me, I do choose the Micra too because I liked it to drive the real "feeling" and not assisted... well less than many cars new cars! Also, it a new car at a fairly great price for been new for today. So glad, i got this car.

I do agree for your tought of the future, it sure it will have great thing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pilip948 For This Useful Post:

Moose (02-27-2016)

Thanks
    Been I while I did not make any news on here... So here are some from my micra story...

Well recently, this summer (2016) I found out that my micra consomed alot of oils, even before the apointement of 8000km* (synthetic) at the rate of seing no more oils on the "brakets"...

Here I am, getting a complety new engine for my micra, under waranty (OMG thnx...) Head/bottom/block everything new engine while. So I will be at 60 000km back with a brand new engine. Just hope it didnt happen again anymore. I was consuming oil an at rate of 600ml/2500km. So by the end of the 8000km circle (synthetic oil) there was no more oils on the "brackets" thing to check the oil level... so at least 2/3 oils was gone.

So yeah, they did say never hapenned before to an other micra owner... but it almost impossible that I was the only one with that problem, or I was just getting very in bad luck?

My courtesy car is currently an brand new (got it with 14km on the clock) Versa SV with "tech package" and cvt transmision...
    First thought, I was impresse to have "all kind of gadgets" (reverse camera, bluetooth, nissan connect, etc...) compared to the "S" Micra it an update. But I'm really not impress by the CVT transmision some i do dislike automatic car, so CVT it even worse for my taste. The car it bigger, weigth more, brake less, slower acceleration, same engine than ur micra. Well, it is more an "familly" car than a small lightweight/kinda sport car feeling that I get with my 5speed manuel micra. (Can't wait to get my car back.. ARGH!)

Anywait keep in mind to check your oil comsumption on your micra engine!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilip948 For This Useful Post:

Moose (11-29-2016),Pete (11-26-2016)

Thanks
    Finnaly got my car, feel better the be with a brand new motors, feel smoother! Here all the parts they changed.Attachment 3282Attachment 3283

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pilip948 For This Useful Post:

Moose (11-29-2016)