Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big White @ garage.. goddamn towing guys

Thanks

Big White @ garage.. goddamn towing guys

To keep it short and simple, i mentioned that there 's some stress with parking in my condo complex now, and my spot is always taken by some jerk. Last night i was forced to park on the street, since i have never parked on the street before I didn't realize it was not a legal parking spot, and Big White got towed...

In the morning, called tower, paid the fines (85$), found my car... dumped on a big pile of snow and ice 40-50 cm tall... there's no way that i can drive out of it without shoveling... and bumper damaged, the chrome part cracked, and the grill broken. my ... 1 week old big white... i drove the car back to dealership, asked for an estimate, it was a good 1200 $ in cost.

Now, should i claim that to my insurance? sue the towing company or just pay it myself?? I live in Quebec... 11 years of driving, not 1 scratch on my previous cars.. 2 weeks on my Micra... booom..

I know my heart is bleeding...
    Name:  dammage.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  12.4 KB

Thanks
    Aaah! That sucks.

If you think you will pay it yourself, can you wait until warm weather? The front of the car is pretty easy to disassemble & save yourself a lot of $$$.

Thread: How to remove Micra S front bumper (pics)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Is the twelve hundred to replace the whole bumper skin? Is it to repair the current one and replace bottom grille? They towed something like 87 cars in my medium sized city the night of the snow and one turned out to be a stolen van from parks Canada.

Thanks
    it's to replace the bumper, and the chrome. completely. what you see on the bumper are cracks, not dirts.

Thanks
    Sorry to read this. Man, 1 week owing the car and this happens. The jerk who parked in your spot: do you know who it is, same person always in your spot? Not sure if you can go after him for something since he was the reason you had to park on the street, but for sure the towing company damaged your car, I would inquire with them about paying for the repair; can't hurt to try. What a mess, keep us posted.
    I had a guy parked in front of my garage at my condo. I called the manager, they called and had the guy towed. See if you can do this in the future if this A-Hole parks in your spot again.

Thanks
    I know who that person is, and fully aware why she keeps parking at my spot and another spot. She isn't a good driver, and has parked badly, she parks at my spot because it's the largest spot.. she is probably the girlfriend of an owner in the building, got her car towed multiple times, she always come back. basically she doesn't care about the fines. anyways, next wednesday, i will regain access to indoor parking, and big white will come home.. but i m really pissed off.

Thanks
    Is she that 'one' who justifies it being cheaper to be towed and paying the fine to retrieve her car versus buying a/another parking spot? And parks crappy to boot you say! I'm glad you'll get indoor parking, but still, she should not be in anyone else's spot; something needs to be done about this! I'd be pissed too! Karma needs a nudge...

Thanks
    That's her, as soon as i get my indoor parking back, i will put some concretes on my outdoor parking. I don't use it anyways.

Thanks
    That'll fix her and then she can park someone else's nuisance. Still, not right you had to go through all this.

Thanks
    Some says the laws are a rich peoples game, some says poor people have advantage in the court...
    I say the middle class get screwed the most..