Thread: Has your micra began to sag yet?

Thanks

Has your micra began to sag yet?

I was going to post this a few months ago before my wreck but with everything that has went on it slipped my mind until now.. My old micra began to sag at around 50,000k and seemed to get lower until about 65,000k and then settled in at about an inch and a half lower than new. Has anyone noticed this with the stock suspension? It was not bad or anything it actually corners with less body roll and its almost like it was not broken in until this happend. In my photos with polar01 was where I first noticed this sag then I compared it to PTBO-MICRA and new micras on the lot and it was definitely lower. I am looking forward to this happening to my SV as time goes by as like I said earlier it actually corners better once this occurs. So has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks
    Lower is good.

Does that also mean that the ride softened?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    No not softer, I have not looked at the stock micra springs very much at all yet and I doubt there is much progression to them but it seemed stiffer if any different at all.