Views: 3808
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  2074.jpg
Views: 2883
Size:  49.6 KB

Name:  2075.jpg
Views: 2916
Size:  69.4 KB

I got a front stress bar and front/rear strut bars made/installed by a local shop. Handling improved dramatically, my passengers are no longer thrown around. Back when I only had the front bars, there was a bit of an understeering when cornering. The rear bar got rid of that. Planning to get me a rear stress bar done as well.

He's an ex-pilot (mexican Trans-Am series) with a mechanical engineering degree. Guy's pretty cool, shared his experience and bits of knowledge as he installed the bars. You can tell racing is his passion. He's done international shipments, thought he usually does those to car clubs as S&H costs are the same whether it's one or 15 bars shipped, or something like that. Contact him, I guess, if yall interested.

My bars are all done in red, same as the first picture, but I have yet to take my own pics.
    I've recommended his work, to people owning various cars, all of them seem satisfied.

P.D. : It might seem like I'm getting a commission or something, but I'm just supporting a local workshop whose work is, IMO, worth sharing.
    Last edited by not_a_bot; 01-03-2017 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Updates and shizzle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not_a_bot For This Useful Post:

Ajijic (01-06-2017),Daox (01-28-2016)