Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is Micra suitable for high speed highway driving, long distance

Thanks

grinding?

Automatic?? OK, need more info or video about this grinding. It sounds like gears grinding together and failing to engage??

Quote Originally Posted by Wayward_0ne View Post
    I have the automatic so I feel like this is worse. I bought it used and found a plethora of issues with it that we weren't told by the dealer. Missing front fascia clips being one of them. Only work that's been done is oil changes. Doesn't sound good to me. They also didn't believe me about the shaky drivers side mirror that others here have had replaced under warranty.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Automatic?? OK, need more info or video about this grinding. It sounds like gears grinding together and failing to engage??
    Well not so much grinding but sort of. Hit 3rd gear and it just struggles to go and gets really really loud before 4th kicks in and calms it down. Have to take a video and post to show.

Thanks
    Please do!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...