Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: my cursed Micra

Thanks
    Ontario = No fault insurance. As well the industry has flat told us that they are charging us more because of the loss in profit they take from provinces like BC with government regulation. And I really want one of those lasers.

Last edited by Vapor; 12-16-2016 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks
    TLDR the person deemed at fault will see an insurance increase. Mine will not be impacted as i was not at fault for the accident

well No-fault insurance simply means that it does not matter who is found at fault; your insurance company will handle your claim and pay out for damages and injuries to you. The other person's insurance company will do the same

Although no-fault insurance does make things simpler in the event of a claim, it also changes the negative manner in which at-fault parties are impacted. Although the party found at fault will face insurance rate increases, the injured party’s insurance will still have to pay out on the claim; rather than the at fault party’s insurance company taking the full responsibility. Some people feel that the no-fault insurance system protects bad drivers, while leaving good drivers without recourse when their property is damaged or they are injured.

Thanks
    Welp my Micra was a write off, I will post the repair estimate later but with parts labour and tAxes it is 11,000 dollars to fix!!!!

Bye bye Micra ;(