Thread: Wiper Blade Sizes?

Thanks

Wiper Blade Sizes?

Wondering if anyone has a link to an official spec. for the wiper blade sizes on the Micra?

Picked up our car new on Monday, and it's been raining / freezing here in NS since -- the OEM blades don't seem to handle ice in them terribly well, so I'm planning on replacing them with one piece winter blades. I've picked up a 26" and a 14" based on a suggestion from a 3rd party, but I'm curious if the intended measures are out there somewhere and I've missed them?

Thanks

Mudflaps

With winter at our door I can't stress enough the importance of mud flaps for the upcoming season. This is what happened to my micra the first winter without them. Just saying.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pete; 11-25-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks
    Wow, that's wild -- noted! Do they sand in your neck of the woods, or is that from salt / ice? Here in NS we get well salted, so that's an issue. At the same time, I'm also concerned with slush & snow freezing, then jamming in the wheel well too. Previous car (Chev Cobalt) had that issue with ice building up in the flaps, which, in turn forced loose most of the pins in the wheel well which were holding the plastics in place. Do you have a set of flaps installed that you could recommend?

Thanks
    We get a salt sand mix. I just installed the cheap ugly effective mudflaps from CT for twelve bucks that took me five minutes to install. Others have ordered the fancy ones out of the European Nissan catalog and others have gone half fancy Alibaba express route. I did have ice issues in the wheel wells last year so I would either take it to a touchless car wash or my buddies shop to melt it loose.

Thanks
    so, did anyone ever have an answer for the original question in this thread? I am trying to replace my driver side blade. Going to the CdnTire tool, it offers two different lengths for the driver's side. 18" or 24" depending on which model of blade you want. Is one correct and the other not?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Mine are Driver 24", passenger 13" rear 12"B

Last edited by Richard; 06-06-2019 at 06:29 AM.