Thread: just bought a Micra S - seats/other parts interchangeable with Versa?

Thanks

just bought a Micra S - seats/other parts interchangeable with Versa?

Hey guys,

I just bought a Micra S, and I'm looking to start adding features.

Does anyone know whether the seats used in the Micra are identical to the Versa? Even better, does anyone have a list of parts that are interchangeable between Nissan models?

I'm looking for a seat cover or two, and I'm wondering what I can get away with.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the S! Lots of members love the base S:

Thread: Micra Garage stats overview... forum members love their 5-speeds, SR's and base S's

Hope you don't mind I moved your post to a dedicated thread, which may get some more eyeballs on it.

As for the seats, I suspect the Micra's seats are interchangeable with the Versa sedan/Note. I'm sure you know the base S has different seats from the SV & SR (I prefer them because of the better seat cushion angle). But I haven't seen anything like a master list of shared parts.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Seat covers are something you have to be cautious with. The micra may or may not have side impact airbags mounted within the seat itself. Mine has an Airbag tag sewn into the seat. Some seat covers mayb affect how it deploys. Check with your dealer before swapping them

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yes it does have a side airbag in the seats and you cannot put a seat cover over that. The seat cover would have to have a proper installation so that it does not interfere with the airbag.

Has for the seats, the Micra SR seats are great! A lot better than in the Micra S. The dealer told me they cost 1200$ each, so that would be an expensive switch.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    $1200! Oh, I remember: you had a tear in yours, so they would have discussed pricing a replacement.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Omp bucket seat for the win

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...