Thread: Scarlett :: 2015 Nissan Micra SR (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Scarlett
    Nissan
    Micra SR
    Caspian Sea Blue
    5MT

Comments: 5 / Views: 9049
    Thanks
    Nice photo. Caspian Sea suits coastal BC!

Any customizations/additions to the car? Current or planned?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thank you. I love Caspian Sea. I wouldnt have any other color on this car. Theres a funny story about why i ended up with the SR...
    I began inquiring on the base model with this color, they didnt have them yet, so then i decided i wanted power windows and A/C so i went up to the SV and i was firm on that until they told me i had to wait 2 months for a Caspian sea SV 5MT Micra. I couldnt wait that long because my Audi A4 was kicking the bucket faster than i could pay for the last shop bill. So my father pointed out a 5MT caspian SR parked in the lot. and then i drove it away the next week. who would have known.

I have wired a subwoofer and amp into my Micra. I will post the details and pictures soon. I will probably take it all out though because its a financed car and not entirely mine.

Thanks
    My story is almost identical. My BMW's clutch completely failed on my way home on the day I was pickin up the Micra. At the beginning of the week I went to look at the micra and knew my car was failing quickly. A Caspian Sea SR. 5sp was available so I went for it. Love the little car, today is day 2 with it and I want to just drive it all the time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onge View Post
    My story is almost identical. My BMW's cutocompletely failed on my way home on the day I was pickin up the Micra. At the beginning of the week I went to look at the micra and knew my car was failing quickly. A Caspian Sea SR. 5sp was available so I went for it. Love the little car, today is day 2 with it and I want to just drive it all the time.
    Congrats on the SR and welcome to the forum. That makes five of us in the Kawartha area!

Thanks
    my jeep stalled in the garage of the nissan dealer when i dropped my winter tires for my new micra! welcome