Thread: Waterloo: looking for advice on pricing a Micra SV automatic

Thanks

Question Waterloo: looking for advice on pricing a Micra SV automatic

Someone contacted me wondering if this was a good quote. Any thoughts?

With my 1 year old son starting daycare, the wife and I are looking for car number #2. Our main car is a Prius C. I just need something to get to work (20ish min drive) - and google lead me to the Micra and this forum.
    My wife went to Waterloo Nissan and got quoted $17,329.12 for SV 4AT. I can email you the quote if you want, they even offered a free cruise. Strange.

I'd prefer to spend $14-$15k or less.

Any tips on price, etc you could give me would be great. I don't mind driving to Toronto, etc. to get a deal.
    Free cruise control or free boat cruise?

All I can say is I looked at Nissan's web site (with a Waterloo postal code) and the SV automatic is currently being offered with a $1750 discount for a cash purchase. That puts it at $14,683 + HST = $16,589. That's without the convenience package.

Of course it's going to be way more if you finance it through Nissan.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    make it a MT there must be a few dealerships in the KW area. start a bidding war?
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    For a second car and just a 20 minute commute, personally I'd go for the base model S MT. Ten grand tin can.

(Well, I'd go for that regardless, but that's another story.)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

The rural area dealerships tend to be more flexible on price and more concerned about customer satisfaction. THEY want your business, the inner city dealers get sales without trying. So they dont care if you dont buy a car the next sucker walking in will. And hell pay 10% over cost and buy the extended warrenty.

Dont talk trade in or financing ... Get the best cash price on a conditional walk away offer, and shop it around.

I put down $500 on an offer I could have taken or left ( full refundable ) and took it, after a week or so.

I paid $12,600.00 plated on the road. For my base model S

And there are end of year deals .. I bet you could pay $12k flat today

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...