Thread: 2015 Black Micra SV from Ajax, Ontario

Thanks

Cool 2015 Black Micra SV from Ajax, Ontario

Hi,
    First time ever joining a forum and posting about anything EVER! Glad to find a community for micras. Picking up mine next week on Wed/Thurs can't wait.

Needed a commuter car for a new job in T.O And love small cars previously had 2 Yaris's I think micra drives similiar to a yaris. In the running was a 14' mazda2, 15' Note 16' Fit. But picked up micra because my wife loved it thought 'so cute' I got it black with black tints personally think it will be bad@ss. Never really did mods to cars but slowly want to with this one I think. I want to install the fog lights I saw a guide here (thanks!) and looking for other ideas. Got a buddy I'm working on getting one too. Will post pics once I got my ride. Can't wait I've been missing having a little hatchback. From Ajax near Oshawa.

Thanks
    Welcome

Thanks
    Great to have you here, there are a few members from the east side of the GTA and a few of us up in the Kawarthas.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    In the running was a 14' mazda2, 15' Note 16' Fit. But picked up micra because my wife loved it thought 'so cute'
    Curious with those competitors, what would have been your 2nd choice?

Welcome to the forum!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Note was second choice I was leaning that way for a bit but glad I went with the micra. I thought the note drove like the Honda fit though, shifts smoothly and was very peppy - had great acceleration. I didn't spend much time with the mazda2 they don't have a model out for 2015.

Thank you!

Thanks
    Yeah, apparently the new Mazda 2 was cancelled for the U.S., and delayed for Canada. (Though the U.S. is still going to get it in sedan form as a rebadged Scion.)

It's supposed to be a big improvement over the outgoing car (which the auto reviewers generally liked in 5-speed form), and way more fuel efficient to boot. 6-speed manual & 6-speed auto in the new one.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...