Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
If you look at pull 1/2/3

3 is the "big number pull"

Around 5k rpm tq is locked at 25kg/m

I should be tuned to hit 25 fast and hold as long as possible ( 6000+rpm )

It detunes in the 3rd pull from peak because of timing needed to retard knock.

It climbs again after torque declines because less knock inhibited.

If I was tuning this car I would increase the octane rating so I can increase timing an hold 25kg/m

25kg/m is 180 crank ft-lbs 153at the wheel.

I believe the "1st" pull is the refined tune and the "3rd pull" is the "auto tune" max torque before knock run.

The dyno chart in the middle is the "1st pull" 188cv > 186crank hp / 24.3kg/m > 175 crank tq
With a linear tq/hp line. ( 158 wheel hp / 149 wheel Tq ) seems legit now right?!?

This is a common thing in car scene, using certain units of measurement and different dyno modes to produce inflated results

For comparison the Greek turbo kit produced 149 crank ( sim ) 101 wheel hp with 146 ft lbs @ .3bar or 5 psi.

This is at .5 bar or 7 and a bit psi ...
Simulated crank HP on a dyno.. :vomits:

I'm used to seeing high reading dynos (mustang) at certain altitudes with tunes for peak power instead of usable power but at least they use numbers at the wheel..

That power band and where you mention it drops off due to retarding the ignition is pretty brutal.

I wish there was a simple end user tuning/data logging platform for our cars and I could tune to 91 octane and i/h/e myself..