Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CanadaWheels X MicraForum Clintowicus Forum-Bro Winter Wheel And Tire Package Hookup

Thanks

CanadaWheels X MicraForum Clintowicus Forum-Bro Winter Wheel And Tire Package Hookup

Hello bros!

I just received approval to make a special secret deal for all my Micra Forum homies. Below are what I recommend for your Micras right now, stock is subject to change but if you're in a hurry here's the hookup..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got you bro. Here's what I recommend for all my Micra homies.

Here's your Steel Wheels.

$66 each - They'll support your nuts so just delete the "Installation Kit" From your Cart
    https://www.canadawheels.ca/winter-w...15-inch/W19020

Here the tires that are approved and in stock right now, no 185s for a little while sorry

Evergreen EW62 - $86 each
    https://www.canadawheels.ca/tires/ev...5-60R15/T29546

Nexen Winspike - $94 each
    https://www.canadawheels.ca/winter-t...5-60R15/T10547

Gislaved Nordfrost 100 - $116 each
    https://www.canadawheels.ca/winter-t...60.0R15/T19103

Yokohama IceGuard IG52C - $136 each
    https://www.canadawheels.ca/winter-t...60.0R15/T15564

We can mount and balance this package, make the request in the comment box on your checkout form, I'll add it to your order for $60

Now for the Micra-Forum Hookup.

Use the Coupon-Code: MicraW2015
    That should get you another 5% off, That coupon is good for 20 clients so tell all your Micra friends.

And now for the super secret deal: put the following password in the comment box on your checkout form and I'll hook you up with a special secret treat.

"Clintownicus, You Are So Awesome, I Am Humbled By Your Sweet Deal Skills, Please Accept My Eternal Respect."

Put that in the comment box EXACTLY, and I'll give you a treat.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this goes well there will for sure be future deals.

Go forth, bros! Enjoy your new packages! We've got winter alloys available too, you can always check the homepage and or e-mail sales@canadawheels.ca with any questions.

Canadian clients only at this time. Sorry Americans, Brazilians, and or other peeps. Soon more deals will come to you!

Last edited by Clintownicus; 09-09-2015 at 09:16 PM.

If say 5 of us all bought one type i.e nexen winspike + steelies
    Would you do a deal for like $580?
    Also where are you located?
    How does shipping work/cost?

I have seen steelies for $49.99 and probably cheaper if I look hard, which I will.
    I pretty sure I can find decent to good winter tires for just shy of $90
    Which is about $560.. So @$580 Im pretty sure we'd jump at that. No offence meant.
    I just like group buy deals lol .

Money doesnt grow on trees, unless your growing the right ones ... Lmao.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    If say 5 of us all bought one type i.e nexen winspike + steelies
    Would you do a deal for like $580?
    Also where are you located?
    How does shipping work/cost?

I have seen steelies for $49.99 and probably cheaper if I look hard, which I will.
    I pretty sure I can find decent to good winter tires for just shy of $90
    Which is about $560.. So @$580 Im pretty sure we'd jump at that. No offence meant.
    I just like group buy deals lol .

Money doesnt grow on trees, unless your growing the right ones ... Lmao.
    It's hard for me to get any additional deals from my boss as we would be shipping all your packages for free, and there's no telling that all five of your friends would follow through on their promise at this time. However if you want to get more out of us you can always e-mail sales@canadawheels.ca and see what you can get.

Ps. The super-secret treat is definitely special.

Thanks
    Head office is in Ottawa,

We've got warehouses across the country, everything I mentioned would be shipped at no cost to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Clintownicus View Post
    Head office is in Ottawa,

We've got warehouses across the country, everything I mentioned would be shipped at no cost to you.
    Wow! Thats new info, definitely something you should mention( unless i missed it, im sorry) . What about tax. Are those tax inclusive prices? Can you show us an example of 4 nexen winspike and steelies w/ install ( how does that work? Can I install anywhere with a voucher or something?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    Wow! Thats new info, definitely something you should mention( unless i missed it, im sorry) . What about tax. Are those tax inclusive prices? Can you show us an example of 4 nexen winspike and steelies w/ install ( how does that work? Can I install anywhere with a voucher or something?
    Taxes differ depending on if your province has HST or not.

Here's a list of how each province is taxed by us.

Alberta - 5%
    BC - 5%
    New Brunswick - 13%
    Newfoundland and Labrador - 13%
    NWT - 5%, doubt you'll get free shipping to the far north though
    Nova Scotia - 15%
    Nunavut - 5% but yeah, shipping
    Ontario - 13%
    PEI - 14%
    Quebec - 5%
    Saskatchewan - 5%
    Manitoba - 5%
    Yukon - 5%

No visualizer data on the Micra at this time unfortunately, however if you're looking for Alloys on something else you can use our View on Vehicle feature. Or click the "Visualize wheels on your ride" banner on the home page.

Every package we recommend takes into account your Odo and Transfer Case so no worries about recalibrating anything or having the wrong speed while driving.

So would the set I want cost $754.84 with install and hst added?
    66x4-5%x1.13
    94x4-5%x1.13
    60x1.13
    Is that right?

Thanks
    No but if you can provide a taxes + recycling fee included quote from another retailer, I can show it to my manager and we'll see if we can make it better for you. Just send it to sales@canadawheels.ca

NEXEN NEXEN 231 WINGUARD195/60R15CATEGORY: WINTER TIRES
    TYPE: SNOW
    LOAD INDEX: 88
    SPEED RATING: T
    price62.34$shipping12.00$environmental taxes12.00$subtotal273.36$TPS13.67$TVQ27.27$total3 14.30$4REMOVEshipping12.00$environmental taxes12.00$subtotal273.36$taxes40.94$total314.30$C HECKOUT

$314.30 with taxes, shipping, fees.. $78.58ea with $60 install $93.58ea. All in.

Thanks
    You're really best off sending that stuff to Sales@Canadawheels.ca