Thread: I've seen a Micra...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

I've seen a Micra...

I have seen a Micra K12 today.

I moved within our office close to a window and I now can see a busy road nearby. There are several cars close by on it almost all the time. Even just glancing away I see all kinds of cars.
    Like that frogeye K12. One of several today actually. And some K11s, the occasional K13 and maybe even an old K10 (not sure).

The Micra has never been a big seller over here but they last really well; no mechanical trouble, no bits falling off, no rust. So if I intently watch the cars go by, I don't have to wait for long to spot a Micra. I might even spot two in one view.
    Once the Micra's get a foothold they'll stay for long...

Thanks
    Funny: when I was watching one of the three Micra UK video reviews I posted (I forget which one), they were driving the Micra around a tiny roundabout, going round and round and round to show off the car's small turning circle... and an older Micra drives through the same roundabout while they're filming. What are the odds.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I've seen a pink C+C K12 convertible today. The C+C comes in 2 shades of pink; this was the Lady Penelope Thunderbird 3-axle RR stale pink, not the chemical candy pink that made Richard Hammond wear a paper bag.
    Name:  nissan-micra-cc-08.jpg
Views: 4645
Size:  71.0 KB
    (Lady Penelope)
    Name:  topgearnissanmicracabri.8509.jpg
Views: 4798
Size:  15.5 KB
    (Paper bag required)

(the real deal, except it never was real)

Makes me wonder, will there ever be a C+C convertible based on the K13 model? And would it be not pink?

Last edited by RedDevil; 04-03-2014 at 04:57 PM.