Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide to USB stick usage with the Micra stereo

Thanks
    Some of my songs are in different places then I expected, this should solve that problem. I also noticed that some of my songs get stuck and will never progress to the next song unless I do it manually. The songs that get stuck are not random, but always the same songs. I'll have to check and see if I can do anything about that.

Also I leave my cover in, because it prevents the tissue box I keep between the seats from sliding back and hitting the USB stick.

Thanks
    Might also be worth mentioning that when skipping songs via the steering wheel controls, the radio on mine seems to interpret that as me holding the button down to skip folders. It does this intermittently every few presses. Sometimes on the first press. However, you could either use the controls on the radio unit itself to skip songs without skipping folders, or if you have an iPhone or an old iPod laying around, you can plug that in and it'll remove the ability to hold the button to skip folders altogether when in iPod mode, which I found works better for folders with more than a few skippable songs. You just need to go back to the menu to select another folder, use Siri, or just use the iPod itself to change folders (which is less of a nuisance for me than having to go back and find the next song I wanted to hear again from the beginning of the folder only for it to skip again). It's also capable of pausing when you get a call or if you just want to pause your music otherwise, while the USB will keep playing in the background while you're in a Bluetooth call, which in my case could cause me to miss half of an album by the time I get back to listening to music. Another workaround with USB is to turn off Bluetooth quickly and switch to AUX, then turn Bluetooth back on through your phone