Thread: Micra :: 2015 Nissan Micra SV (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Micra
    Nissan
    Micra SV
    Caspian Sea
    Manual

Added convenience package, spoiler and chrome exhaust tip.

Modifications

Although the spoiler is just a Nissan part, I wanted to add pics because I hadn't seen pics of an SV with spoiler before. The dealer got the spoiler unpainted and sent it out to be painted locally. It is a perfect paint job.

I don't know if the dealer made any changes but this was what I got. Doesn't look (to me) like there is any danger of getting my foot caught on the plastic, so maybe they are proactively trimming it now.

The car with Ixion IX001 rims installed (factory tires). The center cap stickers shown in the one picture were purchased online for $8.00 for the set of 4. Although they aren't as nice as chrome Nissan ones, they look great for the price.

Comments: 5 / Views: 9770
    Thanks
    Nice rims. I like them.

Thanks
    Thanks. Although I don't have the rims on yet, I did a photoshop mockup of what they might look like. I definitely like the look. I ordered some cheap aftermarket Nissan center cap stickers to put in the center if the stickers look decent when they arrive (they were only $10). If the stickers are too cheap-looking, I might look at buying the center caps from Nissan and try to custom-fit them onto the rims. But Nissan's center caps are really expensive...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BrennerM; 08-11-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    They are expensive. That's why I never got the color mirror caps for my car. A lot of money for two pieces of plastic. Yeah. The rims look good on the car. Nice color too.

Thanks
    I added a picture to the Wheel and Tire section now that the rims are installed. I really like the look.

Thanks
    looks sharp, now time to paint them calipers!!

Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18