Thread: 2015 Micra: Price beating subcompact doesn't skimp on quality (Indo-Canadian Voice)

Thanks

2015 Micra: Price beating subcompact doesn't skimp on quality (Indo-Canadian Voice)

Name:  $$$micra.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  77.5 KB

Another glowing review of the base trim, manual Micra S.

For some reason this is the second one in a row where a writer has said they would have preferred an analog fuel gauge instead of the bar graph.

Minor complaints about: rear seat room, small cargo capacity (with the seats up) and ride quality (calls the suspension "stiff"... really?)

But overall, really liked it...

I found the Nissan Micra in its base form to be a hugely enjoyable car to drive with its nippy acceleration, simple common sense controls, responsive engine and a complete lack of pretension. The Nissan Micra is hard to beat on both price and quality. Highly recommended.
    Read the full review: http://www.voiceonline.com/2015-niss...mp-on-quality/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    yea, the fuel gage is really annoying for me persnoally, however, im not sure id prefer a dial analogue guage cuz that is really innacurate.

altho tbf, the complaint has been thrown at the new fit. basically , it's cost cutting/shared parts. again.

Thanks
    I didn't think of that. Easier to stick a little LED screen in a gauge cluster on several models. Also saves real estate when it's a multi-function screen.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    yep, but the other thing is, those fuel sensors are ok with bigger tanks - when it's put in a smaller tank like ours, then it warns us too early by the time it blinks

and when it blinks, you dont know wtf is the actual gas level