Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vancouver BC: Micra SV!

Thanks

Vancouver BC: Micra SV!

Standard transmission, SV. Couldn't resist the air con, cruise control was a nice bonus. Didn't bother with the convenience package, because it didn't really feel worth it. I just picked it up today.

It's Caspian Sea Blue: I note that in India, the same colour is called "Pacific Ocean Blue"...! I love it already. Zippy, though I'm getting used to the lighter clutch as my old Accent had a very sluggish, heavy one. It took a long time to arrive, apparently this configuration/colour is rare?

Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks
    noice! i got a neighbor! (well...relatively speaking)

Thanks
    Welcome, renee and congrats on your Micra! How long was the wait?

How old was your Accent? I'm envious of you west coasters whose old cars at least don't rust away as they approach their golden years.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Welcome Renee.

Same colour as mine. I get positive comments all the time. Not too many vehicles have this colour.

Thanks
    lol renee i actually owned a 2010 hyundai accent as well before i got the micra, something about hatchbacks i love, this car is better tho then the accent. Seems more power and such then the accent.

Thanks
    I was going to get one the exact same as yours last summer. Caspian Sea SV but the wait time was six to ten weeks. I never thought that it would still be a problem now. It is a nice color. My SR is this color.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LilGeckos View Post
    I was going to get one the exact same as yours last summer. Caspian Sea SV but the wait time was six to ten weeks. I never thought that it would still be a problem now. It is a nice color. My SR is this color.
    It ended up being a six week wait... which was fine, though the check engine light had JUST come on in my Accent a few days before it arrived

I'm glad I waited for the colour I wanted, I really like it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    How old was your Accent? I'm envious of you west coasters whose old cars at least don't rust away as they approach their golden years.
    Hah it was a 2004, but it was from Ontario... it had more than a few holes, its time had come!

Thanks
    Could be because of the standard transmission. Looked up last night how many cars come with a stick these days. Take a guess. I'll put it one post down to not distract you.

Thanks
    Actually, I'll just link to it here.
    To me, it's like getting a bonus when you get the car that's more fun to drive, and it's cheaper. I figure either you get it or you don't. To me it's a life skill, like knowing how to operate a table saw, or knowing how to ride a motorcycle…you may never NEED to, but if you did…
    I'm still working on how to fly a plane if it came to it. Not holding my breath on this one.