Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Juke mr16ddt and 6mt RS6F94R swap (188 HP -- stock -- turbo Micra)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Any updates?

Other then its possible, and going to take me some time.. Unfortunately not.
    This is going to be a "build in progress" for sometime unless i find some sponsorship to help make this happen.
    I dont do "credit" builds. So capital (tax refunds) must be raised to fund the project.

It would have happened faster if the position at magna international I was just going for panned out. Apparently 7+ years of forklift and warehousing experience is not what they wanted "candidates whose skill sets are more closely matched to the role requirements.."

They advertised 1-2years of experience.. I guess its just one of those jobs
    Meant for the 18-29yr olds. Cause only they know how to work. Fml

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    I will be looking into this more. I miss turbos. And since the chassis is basically the same im going give it a whirl.
    Not today... But slowly piecing it together.

Today: july 2015 engine $2000 w/turbo, transmission $1500.
    Im assuming ill have to do hubs and **** to match. ( i priced them not bought them)

Pretty sure that ill be getting and aftermarket turbo and rebuild and hi flow the stock one at same time so i have a back up.

Ecu will probably be haltech. Since the only way im going straight factory is if i get nismo engine tranny and ecu for a good price. Doubt it.

Ill keep the 9.5:1 cr or bump it just a little.. Via headgasket and decking.

Goal will be a top tier "B"-Group around 250hp 235ft-lbs of tq @ 1Bar. Ext.WG MAP Sensor system.

While this is the idea. In forza it seems like a good idea.
    Well that sure is interesting.

My pipe dream project was always to try and drop a Hayabusa engine into it, but this seems much more realistic.

So realistic that the euro pulsar ( same common module frame ) as micra / versa etc. come stock with mr16ddt.
    Im waiting to see if the pulsar is coming back to canada. If it is there is no point is wasting $10k to make a car worthless so to speak.
    But, if its not. Then a swap makes sense. If i can buy it already made, from factory, well then... Makes my job that much easier. Just reduce the weight and swap turbo and ecu.

Since this will take some years collecting parts anyways might as well be patient and play with it in micra form for now.

Once I finish making the brackets for the suspension kit and tint ill be looking into a throttle body spacer and water injection kit.
    I dont want to tinker with the ecu or tuning just yet so it will be a 91vpower plus a gallon of toluene and water injection, or 91 vpower and 10%/90%. Meth-water ratio.

After the suspension bracket is done the next custom fab project will be a ram air box that sits above the battery and uses the stock
    Ram air system and the option of an additional ram air hose inlet

Then bracing... Alot of bracing. I was shocked at how many braces we can buy for the micra/march.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    So realistic that the euro pulsar ( same common module frame ) as micra / versa etc. come stock with mr16ddt.
    Im waiting to see if the pulsar is coming back to canada. If it is there is no point is wasting $10k to make a car worthless so to speak.
    But, if its not. Then a swap makes sense. If i can buy it already made, from factory, well then... Makes my job that much easier. Just reduce the weight and swap turbo and ecu.

Since this will take some years collecting parts anyways might as well be patient and play with it in micra form for now.

Once I finish making the brackets for the suspension kit and tint ill be looking into a throttle body spacer and water injection kit.
    I dont want to tinker with the ecu or tuning just yet so it will be a 91vpower plus a gallon of toluene and water injection, or 91 vpower and 10%/90%. Meth-water ratio.

After the suspension bracket is done the next custom fab project will be a ram air box that sits above the battery and uses the stock
    Ram air system and the option of an additional ram air hose inlet

Then bracing... Alot of bracing. I was shocked at how many braces we can buy for the micra/march.
    It's been a few years, how has the part collecting gone?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Micra SV manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...

Quote Originally Posted by nickels View Post
    It's been a few years, how has the part collecting gone?
    Not well lol. Too much job shuffling.

Thanks
    Updates?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Micra SV manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    dont forget the pandemic....nitrous man ,nitrous, doesnt affect fuel milage.that zex kit i bought is for sure? gonna be installed before i die..(bought for 99 civic) may work on the 300+k 97 prelude?
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Right?!? To be honest. I’m really looking forward to a 400z and that twin turbo 400hp manual base

So. Consider project abandoned. The ROI simply isn’t there. Smiles per gallon.

Thanks
    Bummer. But thanks for letting us know.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...