Thread: Canda Trader: Lease Takeover, Thornhill ON

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Canada Trader: Lease Takeover, Thornhill ON

Saw the following ad in Canada Trader. I don't know enough about lease takeovers to know if this is legit:

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Trader
    Kilometres 15,200 km
    Style/Trim SR - top model
    Transmission Automatic
    Exterior Colour White

Take over lease at $297.30 per month or buy-out at $15,630.60 (I pay you $1,000) plus free Winter Tires worth $1200. Micra - The Car of the Year; New 2015 Model

Beautiful, SR (top model), white in color, tinted windows, spoiler, back anti-collision protection, 15” aluminum-alloy piano black wheels, AM/FM/CD audio system with 4.3" colour display, RearView Video Monitor, Chrome power-heated outside mirrors, door handle covers and side mouldings, has winter tires worth $1200 and free seasonal change service twice per year at Maple Nissan Dealership.

15,200 km, bought as a DEMO car; present buy-out price is $16,630; lease charges per month are $297.30 taxes included (20,000 km per year); 32 months lease (30 months outstanding) with a buyout at the end of $9,576.72. This is interest-free lease. I will pay you $1,000 in cash plus free winter tires worth $1200.

I was offered a position overseas and hence must leave the country ASAP. I love this car! It drives very fast, picks up speed in seconds, changes lanes super quickly and takes only half of parking lots.
    If someone does a buyout, does the factory warranty transfer to the new owner?

Last edited by Ustauk; 01-29-2015 at 06:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ustauk For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (01-29-2015)