Our car's name is Ada Lovelace; my dog and I love her. I am a recent (re)turning Canadian. I spent most of the last decade in Europe, where I did not have a vehicle. Actually haven't owned a vehicle since my motorbike in my university days. In Europe I saw the micra often and even got a chance to ride in one. I fell in love with the size, practicality and affordability. Currently, we are based in BC, but we are relocating to Saskatchewan in a few weeks.

Ada is a red, 2015 pre-owned manual transmission beauty. I am in love with her. I haven't done much with her except put on some seat covers and a back seat cover for Maggy my dog. I have added a few things like a phone holder and a usb charger. But I will be revamping the computer as I am a software engineer geek girl. I have already ordered an OBD reader. I look forward to customising her, like putting better lights in the trunk and interior. I have winter tires being put on over the weekend. Probably will change the stick shifter too at some point. Slowly, I will make it my own. I am very happy to have her and I am getting used to driving again.

I am excited to connect with other micraers out there.