My rear Bumper seam to be hanging low I looked under neath and the snaps had unsnapped it was full of sand wet heavy sand I dug out a huge pile and the used a shop vac to get the rest. I snapped the bumper back into place and it looks as good as new so check your rear bumpers. Now I have to little rust spots right near the front on the roof with little bubbles starting just two very minor but it is still a concern I will get it done by a body man who is a friend. it is just a little upsetting. I never seen that on a car that is just under three years old. It may have been caused by a stone but I have just never seen it other than on my grandparents old pontiac but it was a florida car that seen a lot of sea salt. I love the torque and the front end is still solid at 155000 KLICKS. I love the electric assist power steering. My parking break broke though but I might have been a little hard on it. But I came from a Pontiac WAVE and never had a parking break problem. Check your rear Bumpers guys