Thread: Micra cup exhaust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wark View Post
    Nobuseri, dude, wtf? If you are spending that much for exhaust and other performance parts, why not just buy a used 370Z instead? I never understand why people would spend that much upgrading a Micra. It's a cheap 4 cylinder commute car, that's all it is. Rawtek is well known in the TDI community and they been around for a long time, $600 is quite decent for an entry level exhaust. Dude, you are driving a cheapest entry level car, why are you so knucklehead about it.
    Oh so you seem aware of how much money I have put on my car is that right? I didn't know you were my accountant :P Now you're saying that with all the $$$ I've put on my car, I could of bought a used 370Z okay last time I checked they were still 20K minimum on the market? I seriously don't recall putting that much founds on a 10K-13K car like mine. Stop assuming quality costs a lot just because you have no idea of the true market price on jdm goods. I'm quite positive that whatever I've put on my car in upgrades didn't go over the cost of the vehicle or not even close to 30%.

Remember also, the K13 is an econo box, all aftermarket good are priced accordingly, an exhaust (catback) from Fujitsubo for a 370Z is about ~3k, for just under the half price of that I can get the industries best on a K13. So? I don't think you seem to understand, I myself and now a proud owner of a Kakimoto system, I don't remember paying $3,000 dollars for it or even $1,500 so I guess I'm good haha.
    Last edited by Nobuseri; 03-29-2017 at 08:01 AM.