Hi, first post here.

Bought a 2015 Micra S. It had a 1 inch scratch on the drivers door, a 'nick' and dent (which I wasn't aware of until the dealer said they'd fix the dent - as I never mentioned a dent) on the passenger door. They touched up the spots, said that's the best they could do.
The one spot was made worse and both were still visible. I went back, said I was not happy, then they sent me to an independent dent repair shop. He said he won't be able to remove the spots totally without compromising the paint.

Would any of you accept a new car with a dent, scratch and nick?

Other Complaints:

* My last car was manual locks and windows and was no issue. Push the lock, close the door, away you go. NOT with this car! You must use the key OR hold the handle OUT while you push the door the OPPOSITE way, not easy if your hands are sore. One door locks to the left, the other to the right. I find locking the doors to the front of the car a nuisance.

* My first attempt to open the back door caused a lot of swearing. It's hard to reach your arm between the drivers seat to reach the lock and when you do, the design of the lock is flat in the handle, which is quite hard to push to unlock.

* The interior light does not stay on long enough. Not enough time to put your key in the ignition at night.

* Base model does not come with a trunk cover. I called Nissan and said that was cheap, it should be included in this model for safety as I had to buy a sealed container to hide purchases and not get hit in the head with loose items in an accident. Can you believe Nissan Canada suggested I tint the windows!!!

After the car is touched up again, if I can still see the spots, I'm calling the manager.

The car is nice to drive, sits higher than my old sedan, but I've lost sleep and stress over the paint and now all these fiddly things. NOT happy!