Thread: Micra rendezvous Quebec ouest / Ontario est?

Thanks

Micra rendezvous Quebec ouest / Ontario est?

I'm thinking Micra meet this spring. I would suggest Cornwall so we could get some of our Ontario members to come.

Or at the orange Julep, lol (Probably the most popular auto meet place in Montreal)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnskers View Post
    I'm thinking Micra meet this spring. I would suggest Cornwall so we could get some of our Ontario members to come.

Or at the orange Julep, lol (Probably the most popular auto meet place in Montreal)
    Haha.

Thanks
    Anyone interested in an impromptu meet-up this weekend?

I'd be happy to get together Friday late afternoon/evening or Saturday any time. Mais dimanche, c'est le jour de pere.

There are a couple of riverside restaurants with patios on HWY 2 east of Cornwall, which is a scenic section of road to drive. Any place west of Montreal I'd be glad to visit too, if anyone has a suggestion.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Sounds good to me. I'd prefer Saturday but well see who else is in. I was feeling left out all the way here in Quebec.

Thanks
    Yeah, I was thinking about that -- It would have been ~800 km round trip for you guys. Too far!

If we meet Saturday, I could come as far as west Montreal. I have to return the Micra near the airport (Trudeau) by Monday anyway, so I would just do it then and pick up my old Firefly.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Then may i suggest(depending on how many people we are)a Ste-Anne-De-Bellevue start and a drive down lakeshore to dorval.

Thanks
    That would work for me.

It's starting to look like more than 1 week was needed to get the word out, though. Some members might only be checking in occasionally.

Thanks
    Since no others have expressed interest, why don't we focus instead on Pete's idea of the final Micra Cup race at Tremblant?

Thread: Micra meet for final Micra cup weekend Sept. 26 ,27 Mont Tremblant Quebec

More time for people to plan, and maybe more interesting/accessible for members in & around Quebec.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

ptbo micra (06-19-2015)