Thread: Regret Answering Nissan's Customer Review

Thanks

Regret Answering Nissan's Customer Review

Got the Nissan customer review, as expected, in my email and I left it there for few days before deciding to fill it in. I thought these things were kept somewhat confidential (not for the dealers eyes) so I filled it in with exactly what I thought. And I was not impressed by this dealership and especially not impressed by the person I dealt with after the sales person. So now I get emails from the dealership wanting me to adjust the review to reflect a better rating. I get phone messages from someone at Nissan wanting to talk about this. My thoughts - Good God, it was review, if you don't like it fix it and move on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eddy For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    lol - i was asked (told) by the sales rep, who at that point was the last person i wanted to see or talk to again, to please grade me well, and well is only 100% or i get questioned by my boss..
    i answered the questions honestly and gave examples, one questions was do you want or mind if someone contact you after...i said yes, that would be fine...never heard from them...don't plan on walking to there door and went to another dealer and asked for there business cards which i carry in the car and hand to interested folks.
    --

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.6 L/100 km ... 43.0 mpg (Imp) ... 15.2 km/L ... 35.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yes, I've heard that dealers take these after-purchase reviews very seriously.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    They want you to "adjust your review"? What kind of crap is that? If a good review could just be bought by a dealership giving out free crap, or stroking the ego of the reviewer, it would negate the validity of a review... Kind of the same reason why businesses cannot pay YELP to remove bad reviews. I'd tell em to fix their service, and when you come back next time you're vehicle shopping, you'll write another after that experience to gauge any improvement. LOL

Thanks
    That is so interesting, my sales person begged me to give him 100% rating.
    What a bogus system they have going.
    I absolutely love my Micra SR but have yet to find a dealer I'd return to.

Thanks
    Same. Its good to see the manufacturer is listening to the customer. I too had the survey and my dealer was contacted. However, Nissan needs to keep the customer anonymous. If you have already aggravated me for whatever reason- too late. You fail.

I had this experience when my car developed (and still has) the micra knock. The mechanics failed to see it. The service managers failed to admit the problem existed.

I did my review, and was contacted by the dealer to change it and I refused to. Magically this dealer has a new service manager and some new staff. Probably a coincidence.

I do appricate nissan canada taking customer opinion seriously. But once they have the information, they should be collecting it, reviewing the trend and if something is there, hammering the dealer. You will have a disgruntled customer once in a while. There are some people that want 370Z's for the same price as a micra and if they don't get it, you get a scathing review.

However if you do 100 reviews and say.... 15% have problems, or certain areas need improvement, fix that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    My salesman didn't beg me to give him a 100% rate, but informed me that 90% is a fail.
    At that time I was happy with him and all the service. Too bad I had issues after filling out that survey.

Thanks
    lets see...bought my car in April, it is Jan 20, almost 9 months to the day and i haven't heard a word from my dealer...
    oh well...
    I still go to Milton Nissan for Oil Changes and i've handed out almost all the business cards they gave me!
    --

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.6 L/100 km ... 43.0 mpg (Imp) ... 15.2 km/L ... 35.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Salesman said 8,000 km for an oil change. When I met with the manager to resolve an issue, he said they will email me at the 6 month mark to change the oil as it could take a year to reach 8000. Lets see if they call in June....