Thread: Clutch. What are the specs?

Clutch. What are the specs?

So what kind of clutch is in these? Im use to a much heavier one and would like more bite.
    So what are the technical specs? Anyone know?

I found this from the 2013 micra :
    Diameter 1 [mm]: 215; New Part:; Diameter 2 [mm]: 200; Number of Teeth: 26; Hub Profile: 21,91

One in three vehicles in Europe are fitted with Valeo clutches. Valeo clutches feature the latest technologies such as dual mass flywheels, flexible flywheels, and hydraulic clutches.

Valeo key benefits:
    •High-quality parts originating from technologies developed in the OE market and available for the aftermarket.
    •Unique packaging that holds the kit under a film and prevents the components from moving. This packaging ensures the protection of the parts during carriage.

Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): NSC60NS68

is it really 215MM-200MM 26T CLUTCH?!!?? SO BIGG.. LS1 AND SKYLINES USE STUFF LIKE THIS..
    and apparently a mustang svt ... me think they did that so you have to go to them ... that's and odd ball size for sure.

Last edited by IMPUL; 04-28-2015 at 09:18 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I'd start by looking at what they use in the Versa/Note since it uses the same engine.