OK, I've now seen 75+ media reviews of the Micra -- most of them are summarized here in the forum.

One criticism that has come up repeatedly is stability on the highway, especially when windy:

...the Mirca is prone to wander on the highway. Add in moderate crosswinds and the car requires full attention from the driver. Ramp those wind speeds up high enough to require an official warning from the National Weather Service and the Micra begins to get tossed around like a bottle of peach schnapps at prom.
Autoguide.com

...being such a tall, light car, you will find yourself embattled by crosswinds.
Carpages.ca

Crosswinds will cause the little hatch to wobble as will passing larger 18-wheelers
Auto-Venus.com

Micra does not like crosswinds
Autonet.ca

...the Micra’s light weight and slightly-soft suspension tuning can cause it to feel a little uneasy, especially on windy days or near transport trucks
Auto123

When I borrowed the SR for a week, I didn't notice anything unusual in this department.

But to be honest, (1) I didn't do any high speed (over 100 km/h) driving, and (2) I don't remember it being particularly windy when I was on the open road.

Also, I had the SR, which has wider factory rubber, and likely better stability as a result.

So what's up with this criticism? Can you confirm or deny? Be honest!