Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JDM Style Yellow Headlights

What ive been thinking of doing is white or blueish headlights ( bright) and yellow fog lights.
    I like the led bright white turn signals, but didnt like how the brake light dont change much when the lights are on and you apply the brakes. The only thing that "appears" to eluminate more is the third brake light.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    What ive been thinking of doing is white or blueish headlights ( bright) and yellow fog lights.
    I like the led bright white turn signals, but didnt like how the brake light dont change much when the lights are on and you apply the brakes. The only thing that "appears" to eluminate more is the third brake light.
    that would have been me u saw this on when we met up lol, u dont have to change the break light to LED but i just preferred them all to be LED and ya i like the bright white turn signals. Plus it blinks fast

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    That is so cool, my car now takes the same bulbs as my bike

Thanks
    these are my light set up although the camera makes a big glare they dont look like that in person xD.

Arctic White Bulbs.

Yellow Fog Lights. I really like it though looks nice driving at night down dark roads.

Name:  DSC_0005.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  87.0 KB