Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Nissan Micra Canada price/pricing: $9998 to start, $13698 with automatic and A/C

Thanks

Nissan pricing press release, full text

From the horse's mouth:
    Mar. 26, 2014

All-new 2015 Nissan Micra offers Canadians lowest-priced Bluetooth®, Rearview monitor, cruise control and more

- The Micra is the very best value in Canada with European style and Japanese quality starting at just $9,998 -

MISSISSAUGA, ON.
    – Today, Nissan announced pricing for the all-new Nissan Micra's complete Canadian line-up, featuring the lowest cost of entry for many desired features including: Bluetooth, Rear View Monitor, cruise control, manual air conditioning and automatic transmission.

"In the highly competitive entry-level segment, customers are looking for an array of options, in addition to the expected demands for fuel economy, style and safety. The Nissan Micra is the complete package providing Canadians with a myriad of convenient features including: Bluetooth, RearView monitor, automatic transmission and air conditioning - all at the lowest price in Canada," said Christian Meunier, President, Nissan Canada Inc. "With these points in mind, coupled with flexible financing programs, Micra underscores Nissan's commitment to bringing the right car to Canadians at a truly unbeatable value."

Nissan Micra S

With the lowest starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in Canada at $9,998* for the Micra S MT, the primary innovation offered can be summed up in two words: unbeatable value. The all-new Micra will be available in eight well-equipped models designed to appeal to a broad range of buyer needs and budgets when it goes on sale this spring.

Following the base model is the Micra S equipped with automatic transmission and priced at $13,298. The Micra S 4AT adds numerous in-demand features including automatic transmission, air conditioning and cruise control, all at the most affordable prices in Canada.

Nissan Micra SV

The ever-popular Nissan SV trim once again presents Canadians with an exceptional level of value boasting the most affordable Bluetooth and front and rear power windows in Canada. Additional standard features include: body coloured handles, heated power outside mirrors, steering wheel controls, power door locks with remote keyless entry, six-way driver's seat and cargo cover. The Micra SV starts at $13,698, and is available with automatic transmission for an additional $1,000.

Available on the SV trim is the Convenience Package which, at only $500, adds a 4.3-inch audio display with USB interface and iPod connectivity. Also included is Nissan's innovative RearView monitor system – an unexpected feature in the entry-level segment, and available at the lowest price in Canada.

Nissan Micra SR

The Micra SR offers everything available on the SV with Convenience Package, plus a long list of top-grade features which further enhance Micra's unique and dynamic appearance. Micra SR equipment includes: 16-inch machined/black-painted alloy wheels, front fog Lights with chrome finisher, front fascia lower grille chrome finisher, sport front headlights and rear taillights, leather-wrapped steering wheel and side sill spoilers. The fully-loaded Micra SR has a starting price of $15,748. The automatic transmission variant is available for an additional $1,000.

Regardless of grade level, Micra gives owners more value, more fun and more attention to detail than they'd expect from an entry-level vehicle. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for the 2015 Nissan Micra are as follows:

Micra 1.6 S, MT $9,998 CAD
    Micra 1.6 S, 4AT $13,298 CAD
    Micra 1.6 SV, MT $13,698 CAD
    Micra 1.6 SV, MT Convenience $14,198 CAD
    Micra 1.6 SV, 4AT $14,698 CAD
    Micra 1.6 SV 4AT, Convenience $15,198 CAD
    Micra 1.6 SR MT $15,748 CAD
    Micra 1.6 SR 4AT $16,748 CAD
    Freight and PDE $1,400

Nissan Micra accessible to a wide range of Canadians

Micra will attract many new customers to the Nissan brand, including those who prefer smaller, European-styled vehicles. Nissan Finance is excited to support this all-new vehicle with a full complement of unique and competitive finance and lease programs tailored to each and every customer's needs, such as:

• The First Time Buyer Program is designed to assist first-time car buyers overcome many of the financial hurdles they face as they look to purchase their first new vehicle.
    • The Nissan Grad Program As new graduates prepare to enter the work force, a new Nissan Micra is a great choice. Even with little or no credit history, qualified applicants can own a stylish new car while establishing a good credit history. Applicants may even qualify for additional rewards for being a recent grad.
    • The New Canadian Program is a cornerstone in Nissan's commitment to serve Canada's multicultural communities. Even with a limited credit history, buyers can leave the showroom with a new Nissan Micra, and a payment plan that will help establish good credit and aid in financing in the future.

The Micra Opportunity Program

This newly created finance program will be launched exclusively to serve the unique needs of Micra buyers. It is the first of its kind to be offered by an automotive finance company in Canada, The Micra Opportunity Program makes it easy for buyers to make payments on time, while establishing or improving credit. No previous automotive finance or lease credit history is required and all applicants will be considered regardless of credit bureau history.
    For more information on Nissan's finance options, customers should visit their local Nissan retailer.

About the Nissan Micra

Available in three trims, the Micra S, SV and top-of-the-line SR will be available with either a 5-speed manual transmission, or a 4-speed automatic transmission. Each model is equipped with an advanced 1.6-litre DOHC 4-cylinder engine with dual fuel injection and Twin CVTC. With no plans for the United States, Micra will truly be a Canadian car and has been extensively tested and perfected for the Canadian driver with features like heated outside mirrors, rear heater ducts (to keep backseat toes warm), 60/40 split rear seats and either 15 or 16 inch wheels – sizes that are widely available as snow tires.

Micra's available equipment includes: a 4-speaker audio system with an available 4.3 inch display, USB input for iPod and similar devices, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, cruise control, air conditioning, fog lights and 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, RearView Monitor, and steering wheel mounted controls. The Nissan Micra offers several advanced convenience and safety features at the most affordable price in the country; presenting Canadians with more value than ever before.

Self-expression is also a key feature that will set Micra apart from the competition in Canada, with unique options that will allow the car to be "personalized" to the owner's individual tastes and favourite colour palate. Several trim items are available, including mirror covers, door handle finishers, a rear hatch finisher, wheel caps and interior trim finishers, in five distinct colours – red, white, black, orange and purple, as well as chrome. These accessories will be an 'a la carte' selection, allowing the customer to choose a little dash of colour where desired, with coordinating side stripes also available in each colours.

The accessory packages will start at less than $200 and there are also various lifestyle accessories available, such as bike, ski and even kayak carriers. Practical items like cargo organizers, winter mats and trunk protectors are also available on the 2015 Nissan Micra, making it one of Canada's most customizable cars as well as the country's greatest value.

More information on the Nissan Micra, including B-Roll and Photos can be found HERE.
    Source: http://nissannews.com/en-CA/nissan/c...cher-au-canada

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

AlphaMicra (03-26-2014)

Thanks

Shipping/destination: $1,400

The Nissan press release included the delivery charge: $1400

I've updated the base price "out the door" calculations in the first post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Would you have gotten the Micra instead of the Note if you had the choice?
    When I honestly think about it, no I wouldn't have...I mean sure the micra has the more fun to drive personality out off the two with some practicality but the when I chose it was because of the good practicality it had.the micra, while semi practical doesn't offer nearly as much cargo room as the note does like for example...I was able to fit 4 17 inch rims in the back along with 2 spare tires to boot...I just couldn't see the micra being able to do that

Thanks
    It's nice to see the available financing programs that will cater towards those with little or blemished credit history. Being young, and having made a few mistakes, I've got a couple of credit hurdles that I need help over. So hopefully this new buyer program gives me a better chance at getting a new vehilcle. Anyone know what financing rates might be expected.

Thanks
    I Went To My Local Dealership Last Sunday, Asked The Guy Right Away When Will They Have The Micra. He Said Around June-July ( Lier) And He Quickly Told Me About This Great Deal About The Versa Note. Now, He Won't Stop Bugging Me About The Damn Note.
    Now I Realize They're Just Getting Rid All Their VNotes For The Micras. Stupid Me. Anyways, SV Trim For Me Woohoo!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTwoKombo View Post
    I Went To My Local Dealership Last Sunday, Asked The Guy Right Away When Will They Have The Micra. He Said Around June-July ( Lier) And He Quickly Told Me About This Great Deal About The Versa Note. Now, He Won't Stop Bugging Me About The Damn Note.
    Now I Realize They're Just Getting Rid All Their VNotes For The Micras. Stupid Me. Anyways, SV Trim For Me Woohoo!
    They're not getting rid of the note they're getting rid of the versa sedan

---

See: Nissan cancelling Versa sedan in favour of $10,000 Micra
    Last edited by MetroMPG; 03-26-2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: (added link to thread)

Thanks
    He just wanted to sell you a Note TODAY, rather than possibly sell you a Micra sometime next month.

A bird in the hand...

Also, he would probably put a few more dollars in his pocket with a Note sale.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreMogilny View Post
    Anyone know what financing rates might be expected.
    I'd check what Mitsubishi is offering on the Mirage -- they're known as a company that works with credit "challenged" buyers, so their rates may reflect that.

Or better yet - contact a Nissan dealer (Though they may not have details yet.)

Thanks
    All very competitive prices, but does any trim offer built in satellite navigation? If not, I might skip on the "Convenience" package and buy a head unit for around $500 in the aftermarket.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    All very competitive prices, but does any trim offer built in satellite navigation? If not, I might skip on the "Convenience" package and buy a head unit for around $500 in the aftermarket.
    It doesn't appear that the Micra will come offered with navigation in any trim or package.