Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Nissan Micra Canada price/pricing: $9998 to start, $13698 with automatic and A/C

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    It doesn't appear that the Micra will come offered with navigation in any trim or package.
    That doesn't surprise me; most people will be using the Micra in cities, and can use their smart phone and Google maps for trip planning. Anyone else driving outside the city can easily pick up an after-market GPS. One less thing for Nissan to worry about when they make the car.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    That doesn't surprise me; most people will be using the Micra in cities, and can use their smart phone and Google maps for trip planning. Anyone else driving outside the city can easily pick up an after-market GPS. One less thing for Nissan to worry about when they make the car.
    Doesn't matter, I'd get one even if it came with nothing but AM radio. Perhaps even because of...

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I'd have to agree with you guys. Half the time its easier to use an aftermarket GPS or your phone to navigate. Its extremely rare that I use the GPS that is built into my car.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    The prices seem fair to me. Even though I do feel that the automatic is getting driven over the coals a bit, it's only because I'm comparing it to the ridiculous base price.

As long as the car is reliable that $13698 could end up going a long way.