Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subwoofer

Thanks
    Ya, it took me a while to get the stuff together to change deck and front speakers. I'm almost ready to put in amp and sub, biggest thing holding me back is finding a good spot to pass the 12v from the battery.

The best spot so far is through the fender and into a rubber covered hole just in front of the door but there is so much wiring passing around there on the inside that i couldn't find a path. The passenger side of the car looks a little less busy, maybe there is something that could be done around the glove box area but haven't had time to check.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

I routed the battery thru the fender, down to the bottom of the door ( behind the hindges ) then crossed over and under the plastic door trim to the back then thru the side of the rear seat to the sub.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I'm currently researching how to run a LARGE power feed line to the cargo area of a Canadian Micra(2015).

Sound deadening styrofoam on passenger's side is irritating. Lots of good spots on fire wall. Going to put it on ramps this afternoon, and report back.

I'll be finished when I have a 1-1.25 inch hole in firewall and a 250A distribution point in the cargo area. (leaves room for expansion)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.4 mpg (Imp) ... 13.6 km/L ... 31.9 mpg (US) ...