Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Thanks

Hello!

Hey,
    I have signed my papers for my brand new 2015 Micra SV in "Super Black". I got it with a 5 Speed. Just waiting for them to locate the car. I should have it this week. Planning on lowering it and stancing it out like kids my age do.

Last edited by MightyMicra; 02-16-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    welcome, you young whipper snapper!

Thanks
    Welcome & congrats!

What car are you driving now?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thanks!
    Right now I am driving a 1998 Forester. I also have a 1993 E36 drift car project.

Thanks
    Stancing? really? that reminds me of the jeans the kids used to wear witht the bottom at the knees level. Thanks God that fashion has passed now.

Why do you want to stance the car? just curious because there is plenty of cons to doing this, and the only pros is the look (if you like that sort of thing). I have yet to see such a car on the road. The tires wear really fast, the car can get dammaged if you catch a good bump. It's mostly for show when the car is hauled on a trailer almost everywhere it goes. Definitely not something you want do to a car that you'll be driving daily on our roads (at least here in Quebec the roads are awefull).

Just wondering, how does that affect the car warranty?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yeah, I know what you're saying I get that a lot. I love the look of low cars. I have been driving them for as long as I have been driving. Started with my 93 Civic, then a 2000 Civic, after that came my Forester and now my Micra. I asked the dealer about the warranty they told me I could do it but I cant bring it in for suspension problems. Also went on to say i could not rust proof it outside of the dealership or it would void the warranty.
    Last edited by MightyMicra; 02-16-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    Well, it's your choice.

Looking forward to see it! Not sure I will like it, but still very curious about it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    yea slamming it is def not my thing! but its your car

weclome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicra View Post
    Also went on to say i could not rust proof it outside of the dealership or it would void the warranty.
    I've never heard that before. Sounds dubious to me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I've never heard that before. Sounds dubious to me.
    Completely illegal. On my way back from Detroit last night, I was listening to BBC news, and somewhere, I can't really, an investigation was no the way. The lawyer interviewed said you don't have to buy anything at all from the dealer when you get in. I believe the insurance association was thrown in there for their lack of good practice. Anyhow, a dealer that refuses to service your car because you didn't get something from them would get in **** with Nissan Canada and legally. Not sure I would want to deal with them, but nothing stops you from buying the car without any extras from them, and getting service elsewhere. That's what I did. They had the car I wanted in stock, and the best price (no "admin" fees).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...