Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nissan Micra vs. Versa Note comparison ... Did you consider a Note?

Thanks
    I had a deal going on a note. Almost bought it but I couldn’t get comfortable in the note. The dealer said to try the Micra and I was more comfortable. The note had a lot more kit but about $3k more. I didn’t mind the note and I liked the CVT. Comfort won over and I’m still enjoying the Micra. It is a little more nimble and easier to drive and park over the note. My next car will have more legroom though. Waiting to sit in the new Kicks which looks like a jacked up Micra. Driving downtown Toronto you really come to appreciate these small cars.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    you want the Micra for sure. Versa.... The reason why it comes out Versa is really back down to 06-08 era when corolla, civic count as a compact, and Nissan pull this car, more roomy than those gen's civic & corolla, but count as a sub compact.

This gen's versa is much smaller than the previous one, and much more expensive. For this price, I can get a larger compact car for this price.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Another thing, try the rear seat for this gen's Micra, and Versa. Specially when you wearing your winter coat.