Thread: Arm Rest

Thanks

Arm Rest

I've had my 2015 Micra for several years now, so feel a bit stupid asking this question now. Is there any way to raise the armrest by the driver's seat. Usually mine is up, because it is too low and I have just assumed that is the way it is, but every time I do put it down, I wonder if it can be adjusted. Thanks.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    It's bolted in to the chair, so the only way to move it would be to get in there and adjust the bracket -> alternatively, you could fashion a padded arm rest cover that zips around the whole thing and add how ever much height you want that way.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azmodon For This Useful Post:

patty (02-28-2019)

Thanks
    Thanks, I would never bother with the first, and I did try something kind of like the second, but it kept flopping over so didn't really work.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...