Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Kijiji & Craiglist: cheap used Micras for sale

Thanks
    ^ Why it's important to always buy the Carproof report so you can see previous owners.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    yep.

i still get shocked anytime used car buyers do not see a pre-purchase mech inspection + car proof as a baseline requirement for all purchases (unless they're in the market for deliberate junkies, priced below $2000 or whatnot)

EDIT: however, when it comes to my comment on rentals, the thing is that rentals get abused. not if, but is.

and by 'abuse' , we're not just talking accidents or negligent maintenance. we're also talking beating up on your seats, leaving questionable liquids in the floor mats, violently mashing the buttons or screens , really slamming your car doors....basically things that carproof would have no way of knowing it had happened, and a mechanic generally not discovering it, either (because it's not necessarily an issue of the car's mechanic, but rather its interior)
    Vancouver SNOWpocalypse !!!!1!11!one (....not really)

https://youtu.be/IZcz-MqjuzQ

Thanks
    Not sure about "negligent maintenance" with rentals. I worked for a family-owned rental franchise (a long time ago), and they did maintenenance by the book.

One reason is they have to protect the warranty.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...