Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Vent Visors / window deflectors -- group buy

I might have a solution for the clips. Going to look in to somethings shortly and test on my vehicle.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I got the official micra weathershields today, I thought would post here instead of making a new thread

Name:  unnamed (1).jpg
Views: 1317
Size:  100.9 KB
    Name:  unnamed (3).jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  93.5 KB
    Name:  unnamed (4).jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  95.6 KB

If someone really really wanted them, most likely could get them shipped to canada for 100 odd. Box was really long though, not sure if could post.
    Wind seems to leak a bit, can feel it coming though at the back of the door at pretty much all speeds.

I have my chinese skirt kits coming soon, so was a bit sad that couldnt buy mudflaps at same time. Will make a thread when I get them and a Ti spoiler painted in next week or so
    Last edited by nephy; 04-04-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Anyone know where i can buy online the impul version (or replika) of the window visor?

Thanks
    i LOVE those Micra branded window covers. I would be in on the buy but whats the cost?
    Micra Meets: Mosport '18

Car Girls FTW.

Interior mods only right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by govinc View Post
    Anyone know where i can buy online the impul version (or replika) of the window visor?
    if you're looking for these:
    Name:  1402_b_z.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  75.8 KB
    I might be of help, if you're serious. They do retail for 25,000 JPY for the set.

There is no online sites that sell these to export overseas except maybe globalrakuten who is a sort of a trading company who have certain JDM items but they don't have any sellers at the moment selling a set.

Also, Impul doesn't sell overseas. Maybe I can get you them. Pm me for details you know who I am.
    Last edited by Nobuseri; 05-30-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobuseri View Post
    if you're looking for these:
    Name:  1402_b_z.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  75.8 KB
    I might be of help, if you're serious. They do retail for 25,000 JPY for the set.

There is no online sites that sell these to export overseas except maybe globalrakuten who is a sort of a trading company who have certain JDM items but they don't have any sellers at the moment selling a set.

Also, Impul doesn't sell overseas. Maybe I can get you them. Pm me for details you know who I am.

You still active? Can hook these up!?