Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vent Visors / window deflectors -- group buy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    I actually ended put a little silicone on the sticky part of my back ones and kept my windows up for a few days to let it dry.
    I had to do the same

Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    I realize I should have read more about these and get the Genuine Nissan ones instead. The ones in the back only stand from the metal insert that is there. Anyone knows where I can get more of these inserts? I think they should have included at least 12 (3 for each window). I have contacted the company and didn't get an answer. Maybe they are not active anymore...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbo micra View Post
    I had to do the same
    Yup same here

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 10.0 L/100 km ... 28.4 mpg (Imp) ... 10.0 km/L ... 23.6 mpg (US) ...

The main company in Poland doesn't ship outside Poland.

I also felt that more inserts should have been included but I also kinda felt that 2 should have been used on the rear and 1 on the front as the front seems more secure to begin with.
    Also if you used a lot of them there would be so many little gaps that there would probably be air (or more air) seeping in and making noise at speed.

I will look into clips and see what I can find.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thank you very much.

Thanks
    Did you come up with something? I'm really interested to know what I can do...

Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    The main company in Poland doesn't ship outside Poland.

I also felt that more inserts should have been included but I also kinda felt that 2 should have been used on the rear and 1 on the front as the front seems more secure to begin with.
    Also if you used a lot of them there would be so many little gaps that there would probably be air (or more air) seeping in and making noise at speed.

I will look into clips and see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by inasafeplace View Post
    Did you come up with something? I'm really interested to know what I can do...
    I'm sorry mate... I got so caught up with gearing up of the winter rush I haven't had time to do anything yet.
    I'm sure there is something ... It's not like it's a one-of part

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    When I was buying my Micra, the salesperson said the wind deflectors listed on Nissan's accessories page were not genuine Nissan units, and actually tried to talk me out of buying them, lol...
    Last edited by geodude; 02-24-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    First car: 1984 silver Nissan Micra
    Current car: 2016 Gun Metallic Nissan Micra SV

Thanks
    I just installed the wind deflector I purchased through the dealership... I am all ready quite disapointed with the look. I should have take my time to find the in channel type.

Will leave them on for now as they do serve their purpose, but will likely be switching them over in the coming months.

Thanks
    I dont know who had the idea of building visors that stick on paint but the person certainly isn't genius. I don't believe you will be able to remove these without destroying your paint.

The only visors that look like a good product are the Nissan March K13 window deflectors. You can find them on the impul website in the picture galleries. I don't know how much they would go for shipped and if they are hard to install but they cost around 300 dollars plus taxes. Anyone here ever installed them?